Employers are required to conduct occupational health risk
assessments in terms of
Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations, in order
to determine if any
person may be
exposed to environmental factors and stressors in the
AirCHECK conducts occupational health risk assessments on the following environmental factors and stressors:
- Hazardous chemical substances (Regulation 5 of the Regulations for Hazardous Chemical Substances).
- Asbestos (Regulation 7 of the Asbestos Regulations).
- Lead (Regulation 6 of the Lead Regulations).
- Hazardous biological agents (Regulation 6 of the Regulations for Hazardous Biological Agents).
- Noise (Regulation 6 of the Noise Induced Hearing Loss Regulations).