AirCHECK provides environmental services that assist
companies with the early
remediation and control of pollution sources at the
Our range of environmental services include:
- Baseline environmental surveys to identify, remediate and mitigate sources of air, water and soil pollution, as well as the management of energy resources and waste material.
- Collection and analysis of air, water and soil samples to establish if determinands conform to environmental standards and criteria.
- Rating of environmental noise with respect to annoyance.
- Advisory service on all matters pertaining to environmental pollution and the management thereof.
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) survey, including the compilation of an inventory on non PCBs, PCB materials and PCB contaminated materials in use or stored at your premises, assistance in the development of a phase out plan for the use of such materials and provision of national best practice guidance on its management.